1. This document sets out the terms and conditions which apply to the agreement between you (our customer) and us (the company)
2. All the terms of the contract between the customer and the company are contained in this document and written specifications if any provided to the
customer on the website. No variation of the terms shall bind either party unless such variation is made in writing and signed by the party bound.
3. A contract will only come into being upon our acceptance and confirmation of your agreement. In agreeing (whether expressively or implicitly) to the
quotation, you are:
4. Once you have accepted our Quotation, you must make payment in full in cleared funds prior to the work commencing unless we agree otherwise in
writing to you. If work is cancelled prior to installation, we will refund to you all sums paid in advance, less any amounts due for work carried out prior
to cancellation and (in the case of cancellation by yourself) any amounts due for costs incurred by us to the date of cancellation.
5. Once we have accepted your work order and we have received the agreed payment due in cleared funds, we will agree with you a date for the agreed
work during normal business hours. We will endeavour to carry out the work on the agreed date but this may be subject to change and we shall not be
liable in any way for any delay or any losses whatsoever arising as a result. Time shall not be of the essence for the purpose of this clause.
6. We have the right to decline any work, at any time, without giving reason, at our discretion after the quote has been accepted. Should this happen, we
shall not be responsible for any costs, damages or expenses you may have incurred.
7. If we request photographs to be supplied during the ordering process, they will be used to determine the suitability of products for installation. You will
be responsible for ensuring the photographs are a true and accurate representation of what we will find at the installation premises.
8. Please note, that if there is a significant delay between our acceptance of your order and receipt of full payment, the quotation may be subject to
9. You will provide us and our employees, sub-contractors, agents and other workmen or representatives access on the agreed date to carry out the work.
10. Most heating installations do not require planning permission but you should check. If, for example, your property is a listed building or you are in a
conservation area and/or the system flue extends 1 metre above the roof height then you may need planning permission. You are responsible for
contacting your local planning authority to obtain confirmation that planning permission is not required. We cannot be held liable for any installation
carried out where planning permission was required but not obtained and we cannot offer refunds in such cases. You will be responsible for any costs
or losses we suffer because of your failure to get the necessary permission needed.
11. You must provide the following for our use, free of charge, during the works: water, washing facilities and toilets, electricity supply, gas supply (where
relevant) adequate storage space, safe and easy access to your property from the public highway, easy access to the location within the property
where the installation is to take place.
12. You will be responsible for notifying us of any local restrictions that could impact the delivery of goods. These include having to park over 25 meters
away, narrow walkways, steep or excessive steps or parking restrictions. Failure to notify us may result in the need for redeliver which will incur a
13. Goods belonging to us may be delivered to the site, you will be responsible for checking and accepting these goods, missed deliveries due to no one
being available at the property will incur a charge. Any damages or missing materials should be brought to our attention immediately. If the contract is
terminated early for any reason then, unless you have paid for the goods, you must return them to us. Until ownership of the goods passes to you, you
must store the goods separately in such a way that they remain readily identifiable as our property, you must not destroy, deface or obscure any
identifying mark or packaging relating to the goods and you must maintain the goods in a satisfactory condition keeping them secure and dry.
14. All goods will remain our property until paid for in full. We reserve the right of re-entry to remove any such goods whether fixed or otherwise, which
remain unpaid for.
15. If during the pre installation checks, the installer identifies that there will be a significant amount of additional work or materials required, we will inform
you of any additional costs and any delay to the installation. If you then decide not to proceed with the installation, we reserve the right to charge any
reasonable costs incurred.
16. If, when we commence work, we find that there is a problem which was not reasonably apparent on survey or we find dangerous materials such as
asbestos, we reserve the right to cancel, suspend or increase the price of works. If we cannot carry out the work for reasons outside your control, you
will not be charged. If you do not provide us with reasonable access or you suspend or cancel the work, we may suffer additional costs and may
charge you for these and for any work carried out.
17. We will carry out the work in conformity with this contract and will take reasonable care in carrying out the work but we do not accept liability for any
damage to decorations, walls, floors or the like, which is not easily avoidable in carrying out the work. We will not redecorate, re-finish or re-lay flooring
or floor covering. Boxing in of pipe work is not included unless specifically set out in the quotation. You should therefore be aware that minor
redecoration may be required after the works which is not included in the quotation price. We will notify building control or gas safe of your installation
as appropriate following completion.
18. You will need to provide bricks/tiles required to repair holes due to flu removal. We carry a limited selection but due to variations in colour and texture,
we cannot guarantee an exact match. We will not be held liable for any materials that do not match.
19. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the delivery and installation dates are met, we reserve the right to delay installations for reasons beyond our
control. We will not be held responsible for any losses or expenses incurred.
20. You must provide a safe and respectful workplace for any persons attending the installation address. Any persons who encounters rude, abusive or
unsafe conditions will leave the installation address. If this happens, it is our sole discretion if we decide to continue with the work and what the charge
will be for re-attending. No refund will be due if the site is vacated for the reasons stated.
21. You will pay any sums due by the relevant dates set out in the quotation or otherwise agreed or, if not stated, immediately on completion of the work. If
you fail to pay the amount specified by the due date then we may charge a late payment fee and interest until the full amount is paid. The late payment
fee and interest rates we charge will be the statutory rates at the time of default on payment. If you are in breach of this agreement because you have
failed to make an agreed payment, then we may be entitled to suspend work, recover any additional costs we incur and/or require you to return any
delivered goods to us.
22. If there is a delay of over 12 months in being able to carry out the installation because of any reason within your control/responsibility, then it will be
deemed that we have performed the contract in full and are entitled to retain all money’s paid to date without deductions or refund in full without the
further supply of goods or services.
23. Any manufacturers warranty included with any boiler purchase as part of the works, is subject to the terms of such warranty (available directly from the
manufacturer). Please note that, for the warranty to remain valid, you must ensure that the boiler is serviced by a gas safe registered engineer within
each 12 month period from installation. You must keep appropriate records of those services and be able to produce them on request. The
manufacturer warranties for other products installed may attract other conditions and you should, in each case, refer to those terms of guarantee.
24. You agree that from time to time, we may arrange for the works to be inspected and you will grant such reasonable access as may be required in order
for such inspections to be carried out.
25. Sometimes things do not go to plan with the installation of new equipment. You agree to give us reasonable opportunities to put things right by
allowing us access. We will not be held liable for any delays or costs this causes.
1. Placing an order confirming that you accept and understand the terms of this agreement and agree to be bound by them
2. Giving authority for the work to be carried out and (where relevant) agreeing that you have authority from the owner of the property for the work
to be carried out.
3. Agreeing that you (or the owner of the property) have obtained any relevant consents and/or permission that may be required, e.g. listed